What is it?
As a Solutions Engineer, you will grow to partner with VMware Sales and Partner representatives in customer transformation initiatives; and as such, is responsible for finding opportunities for customer transformation with accounts while identifying issues that may affect customer satisfaction or local VMware business expectations.
If you have a passion for technology and its power to transform, you will enjoy this position, as it enables you work clients to solve their day-to-day challenges.
This Graduate Solution Engineer position will provide you with the foundation to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, build rapport rapidly and achieve a trusted advisor status to VMware's customers base. You will receive mentoring and shadowing of other SE's and Technical Services teams, reinforcing and putting into practice their acquired knowledge to be able to solve customer business problems with VMware solutions.
What you will be doing
- Receive hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology
- Commercial and Technical presentation training
- Experience customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-work experience
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Leverage and develop your organization and communication skills with a world-leading software vendor. Align, lead, deliver and delight VMware customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional VMware teams which could consist of VMware pre-sales architects, consultants, Sales representatives, Partner Account Managers/Solution Engineers, project management and support staff.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product line and tech industry trends.
What we want from you
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
- Passion for all thing's technology
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well and provide ideas, concepts and accurate information to customers in a pro-active, clear and concise way.
- Recent graduate who graduated within 12 months before the program start date (March 2020)
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (i.e. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident)
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let's shape the future of what's next together.