Are you an Arts and Humanities graduate of ECU wishing to pursue further postgraduate study at the School of Arts and Humanities? You could be eligible for an alumni scholarship that offers a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
At a glance
- In order to apply for this scholarship you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate Arts and Humanities course at ECU;
- intend to study a postgraduate coursework program offered by ECU's School of Arts and Humanities;
- be commencing study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, ECU South West (Bunbury) or online (if applicable) in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU; and
- be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, select the Pre-Apply Now button below and provide the accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.