This Scholarship is open to current members of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) intending to study a postgraduate Business course at ECU. The scholarship provides a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be able to demonstrate membership to the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM);
- be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- be intending to study a postgraduate Business course offered by ECU's School of Business and Law;
- be commencing study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Bunbury or online (if applicable) in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU; and
- not currently be enrolled in another ECU course.
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, click the 'Pre-Apply Now' button below to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.
For more information