$1,500 per year to an eligible candidate.
To qualify for a Focus On Furniture scholarship you must be:
- Aged between 18-25 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Undertaken the Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- Or be enrolled in a Tertiary or TAFE institution.
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 80 or equivalent
- Demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria
- Demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
- School leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
Focus On Furniture
Focus On Furniture proudly supports young students in reaching their full potential to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry, government and the community. For many, a higher education can redefine the future for their families and their community - allowing them to apply their personal experience to address the challenges facing Australia.
Focus On Furniture is a leading retailer of lounges & sofas, living room & dining, mattress and bedroom furniture.
The Focus On Furniture Scholarship program is currently closed.