How to apply
This scholarship provides a stipend equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate plus and additional $6000 per year (pro-rata) for six months, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- be enrolled in a full-time master of philosophy or PhD in the Department of Anthropology
- be undertaking research in the field of anthropology
- expect to complete your degree within the next six months
- not have used more than the maximum candidature for your degree per the University of Sydney (Higher Degree by Research) Rule 2011 Policy
- not hold another primary stipend scholarship for the intended duration of this scholarship.
This scholarship was founded from a bequest from the Carlyle Greenwell Research Fund.