- The School of Veterinary Science is pleased to announce the Graham Frederick Ramsey Jew Scholarship.
- Starting in 2017, this scholarship is available to domestic students to defray the costs of accommodation and general living expenses whilst studying at University.
- Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
- Applicants enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (Years 1-4).
- Applicants with financial need.
Value: $6,500 per annum.
Duration: For the normal full-time duration of the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for a commencing recipient (4 years) or for the remaining candidature in full-time study in the DVM for a continuing recipient.
Open Date: Applications will reopen in 2019. Date to be advised
Close Date: Date to be advised.
Conditions: Terms and Conditions